So whats new?
It’s a good feeling knowing that you’re getting things done. Doing all of those things that you’ve maybe thought about getting around to and then lost the sticky note that it was written down on. I’ve even been able to squeeze in a blog post, now that’s some serious GTD if you ask me!
Where do I begin? Over the last month or so I’ve been rather busy with a few things, in no particular order..
- Ran a 10k race with only two weeks of training
- Updated three rooms with new paint and carpet
- Started my own LLC and designed it’s website
- Updated my blog layout
- Switched over all my content from my old Google account
- Had a logo created for our DetroitRuby meetups, just in time for our fourth consecutive event
- Learning about CoffeeScript
- Better password management across websites
- Brewed one hell of a wheat beer
- Spent my birthday touring Bell’s Brewery and New Holland Brewing Company facilities out in the western part of Michigan
And last but not least we announced our new Quicken Loans mobile app.